Do you need to stay and try harder
...or is it time to go.
If you are considering separating you probably feel overwhelmed, in shock and / or confused
about what comes next?
In relationships people often get stuck in negative patterns and can't find relief.
This may go on for years until separating seems like the only option. It's easy to get distracted by the fear and worry. Many get so stuck that years go by without any change - whether that is separating or fixing the relationship.
Do you find yourself going over the same questions again and again?
- Is the relationship worth staying in?
- What are the pros and cons of leaving?
- What are the redeeming qualities?
- Am I staying out of guilt
- Am I staying out of fear of hurting the kids,
- Am I staying out of my worry about finances.
- If you find yourself paralyzed, there are things that you can do.
Deciding to Divorce is a single 90 minute workshop offered in either San Francisco and Berkeley.
This Workshop Will:
- Lead you through the steps to take and what to consider when ending a long-term relationship.
- Understanding the five stages of grief, what you will be going through, and where you are now.
- Understand your individual emotional feedback loops encountered during separation based on who initiated the leaving.
- Then learn about the emotional feedback loops and how they might control your behavior.
- Understand and identify what stops you from leaving.
Strategy, patience, and compassion are key components into changing and making big changes in your life.
Find the right resources and support for where you are in your situation now.
- 3rd Thursday of every month 7:15pm - 8:45pm*
- 3rd Friday of the month 6:00pm - 7:30pm*
- Once per month for an hour and a half.
- Initial 15 minute intake required.
- Each workshop costs $125 - includes the session, curriculum, and a phone intake.
*Divorcing partners will not attend the same workshop.