How do you learn to co-parent and still have the space to heal?
It is difficult when it seems like just cooperating means you agree with the other person or that you're letting them control you.
Many feel angry, discouraged or helpless knowing that they have to stay connected to their child's other parent. If kids weren't in the picture you could take space from each other. Now you have to interact whether you want to or not.
In our Co-Parenting Workshop you will:
- Find a way to reframe the relationship so it works better
- Understand how you're triggered from the past and control your reactions in the present
- Explore your grief and be aware of it's impact
- Decide how you will strengthen your relationship with your child
- Heal your self and heal your family
- San Francisco- 2nd Thursday of every month, 7:15pm - 8:45pm*
- Berkeley - 2nd Friday of the month 6:00pm - 7:30pm*
- Once per month for an hour and a half.
- Initial 15 minute intake required.
- Each workshop costs $125 and includes the session, curriculum, and a phone intake.
*Divorcing partners will not attend the same workshop.