Recreating Yourself After Divorce | Support Groups
• It takes time to recover from what has happened and move on •
This support group is focused on developing a vision of what you want your new life to be, and identifying the next steps for recreating your life so you can move forward.
This group is for those that have already finished the divorce process, or are in the ending stages, and are ready to being their new lives.
Together we will explore:
- Who you are now
- What you have learned about yourself
- What you want, who you want to be
- Having boundaries and practicing them
- How to have happier, better relationships with family and friends
We will also look at the parts of yourself that you'd like to heal that had nothing to do with your marriage, and look at ways you may have been sabotaging yourself - such as not living up to your potential, not having the career that you want, not managing your money well, or using unhealthy coping mechanisms and addictions.
Looking at your family of origin, we can help identify the reasons you are holding on to certain unhelpful habits.
Additional group topics:
- Healing the damage that happened to your past long-term relationship
- Moving on to new relationships
- Moving toward your future
- How to get used to and be comfortable alone
- What your greatest fears are for your next relationship
- Time: Tuesdays, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- San Francisco Location
- 12 week initial commitment (may continue after 12 weeks)
- Each session is $75
- Co-ed membership
- Intake therapy session required to join $170